Sunday, January 29, 2006

Brangelina Mania!


So, I was just at Ralphs, and while waiting in the checkout line, I noticed no fewer than six, count 'em, six magazines with some combination of Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, and Jennifer Aniston featured prominently on the cover. That was People, Us, Life & Style, OK!, InTouch, and Star. I didn't see any copies of the National Enquirer, but I can only guess. (Or, actually, I can check out their website. Yep.)

P.S. Those magazines are weekly, so the links for the current issue will only be good for a few days. But next week's covers will probably feature them, too.

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, February 1, 2006 at 8:33:00 AM PST, Blogger Ted said...

I've come to the opinion that the breakup was the best thing to ever happen to Jennifer Aniston; otherwise, I think we'd've all forgotten about her by now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home