Saturday, July 28, 2007

Who Needs the Kwik-E-Mart?

"I dooooooooo."

A few weeks ago I visited one of the 7-Elevens that have been transformed into Kwik-E-Marts to promote The Simpsons Movie, this one at Venice and Sepulveda in West L.A. Now that the movie's been released, I figured I'd better post the photos while the promo's still going (I don't know when it ends). There's also a location in Burbank, and there are ten other locations around North America. It was 1:30 A.M. and there was still a line to get in.
I haven't seen the movie yet; my wife and I are going to go once she's done with a presentation for school.

1 Comments:

At Sunday, July 29, 2007 at 1:55:00 PM PDT, Blogger Paul C. said...

"The Kwik-E-Mart is real... d'oh!"

It's sort of a shame that they didn't do more of these. It would have gone over like gangbusters in Columbus, given the huge student population.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home