Saturday, January 27, 2007

Bryce Canyon Photos

OK, this is a test to see if Yahoo photos works the way I think it works. This is the link for my photos; you should be able to follow that link and get to a public folder with my photo albums on it. Let me know in the comments if it works. Thanks. Update: OK, I know it works now.

Here are a few shots from Jen's and my Bryce Canyon trip last month. As you can see, the scenery was nothing short of spectacular, and the snow only enhanced things. The first day of photo-taking had sub-freezing temperatures, and the second day it was above freezing.

3 Comments:

At Saturday, January 27, 2007 at 8:52:00 PM PST, Blogger Mike said...

I also see some of these on your Flickr acct. Are you using both services?

 
At Saturday, January 27, 2007 at 10:18:00 PM PST, Blogger Adam Villani said...

For now. I started uploading to Flickr and discovered that with a free account I could only have three different sets, so now I'm giving Yahoo Photos a try.

 
At Monday, January 29, 2007 at 7:44:00 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Yahoo Photos appear to be working fine for me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home