Monday, June 19, 2006

More Presidential Trivia

Last Friday, James Taranto posted another Presidential trivia quiz. At first glance, this one looks even tougher than his last one. Off the top of my head, the only question that I think I can answer is #7. If no one's come up with the answers by Friday, he'll post the answers then. I think it's implicit in these types of trivia contests that one is supposed to attempt to look up the answers and not just have the answers known already. I'll give it a stab myself.

Update: Taranto has the answers posted. I was right with #s 1, 5, and 7... some of the others seem simpler in retrospective, some were pretty tough.

4 Comments:

At Tuesday, June 20, 2006 at 1:19:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was able to figure out #2 pretty quickly having seen plenty of "Don't blame me, I'm from Massachusetts" bumper stickers as a kid.

 
At Tuesday, June 20, 2006 at 2:26:00 PM PDT, Blogger Adam Villani said...

I've figured out Question #1 now. Taranto says he has a winner, and he'll post the answers on Thursday.

 
At Tuesday, June 20, 2006 at 5:43:00 PM PDT, Blogger Adam Villani said...

I have #5, too.

 
At Tuesday, June 20, 2006 at 11:19:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unfortunately I didn't see the quiz until after Taranto announced it had been solved. So far, though, I've solved #2, 4, 6, and 10.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home