Thursday, March 12, 2009

Question for dog owners

Just wondering, as I've never owned a dog: If you're taking a dog for a walk, and you come upon some wild mushrooms, does the dog know not to eat them, or do you have to try to restrain the dog from gobbling them up?Photo from Cute Overload

2 Comments:

At Saturday, March 14, 2009 at 12:27:00 PM PDT, Blogger J.R. said...

Dogs will eat anything. They will also puke just about anything so you do the best you can.

 
At Wednesday, April 8, 2009 at 10:49:00 AM PDT, Blogger David Pinto said...

Dogs have very good senses of smell, so probably can tell the good from the bad. Poisonous foods tend to taste bad, so we don't eat them.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home