Sunday, February 03, 2008

More Voting

If you're sick of politics, it's worth noting that voting is open for FHM's Sexiest Women of 2008 list. Unfortunately there are no write-in votes, and the photos are mostly red-carpet shots instead of glamour shots. But if everyone does their part, we can try to knock as many so-called supermodels off of this list in favor of actresses and singers who are actually sexy instead of just being rail-thin.
My ballot:
1. Jessica Alba
2. Eva Mendes
3. Scarlett Johansson
4. Christina Aguilera (who's the skank now, Britney?)
5. Hayden Panettiere
6. Monica Bellucci
7. Beyonce
8. Salma Hayek
9. Shakira
10. Kelly Clarkson

It was with great reluctance that I left off Angelina Jolie, who's just become too damn skinny these days (but who looked great in computer-animated form in Beowulf).

2 Comments:

At Sunday, February 3, 2008 at 1:28:00 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bleah! Angelina Jolie! Bleah! She has worms for lips!

I'll say that I objected to your vote for Jessica Alba last year (or before that?) but I think she's gotten better looking now that she's grown up a bit. I think her face has gotten older, and that's a good thing for her.

Eva Mendez is freakin' beautiful though.

 
At Wednesday, February 6, 2008 at 5:40:00 PM PST, Blogger hagus said...

Here is my list:
1. Scarlett Johannson
2. Kate Winslet
3. Christina Aguilera
4. Milla Jovovich
5. Jessica Alba
6. Maggie Gyllenhaal
7. Nadine Velazquez (from My Name is Earl)
8. Maya Rudolph
9. Tina Fey
10. Megan Fox

Yes, 2 SNL cast members (current and former). Eva Mendes and Beyonce fall into the category of "women whose beauty I acknowledge but don't do anything for me personally." Hayden Panettiere is just too young, I think. Monica Bellucci is just too much. And I concur with Doafy's "worms for lips" assessment of Angelina Jolie.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home