Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Nerd Score

According to Nerd Tests, I am a "Cool High Nerd."

NerdTests.com says I'm a Cool High Nerd.  What are you?  Click here!

Kinda weird results there; I went to Caltech (and aced all of the math or logic-based sections of the SAT and GRE) but scored below average on Math/Science nerd-dom. Maybe I'm good, but just not nerdy about it. I'm also seriously not into sci-fi at all, though I have a large comic collection. I should also add that despite my low tech/computer score, I have actually used FORTRAN. I found this test via Vic's site.

UPDATE: Somehow this test has my little sister being more than three times as "dorky/awkward" as I am... this is patently untrue. I question this test's validity.

3 Comments:

At Wednesday, October 10, 2007 at 7:38:00 PM PDT, Blogger Ted said...

I wound up with "uber cool nerd king." I'll report back later as to whether I'm happy or sad with that.

More to the point, I'm more happy to have been linked to it (indirectly) via a diocesan priest's blog.

 
At Saturday, October 13, 2007 at 1:18:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not sure what kind of score you get for "I have tried to take this quiz three times and every time I get bored with it halfway through," but anyway, that's what my score is.

 
At Thursday, October 25, 2007 at 5:30:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i got cool light-weight nerd, which i guess is pretty much what i suspected. i am too lazy and easily distracted to be a true nerd.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home