Friday, March 16, 2007

Salt Lake City Trip

Last weekend Jen had a pharmacy conference in Salt Lake City, so I tagged along and did some touring in the area. Here's my Yahoo photo folder of the trip, and what follows are a few highlights.

The mountains surrounding the Salt Lake Valley were gorgeous.
The Mormon Temple was pretty impressive.
Salt Lake City had an interesting pedestrian innovation, orange flags, at many crosswalks downtown.
I made a brief foray into Evanston, Wyoming, just for the sake of being able to say I've been to Wyoming.
Robert Smithson's Spiral Jetty was sublime.
We visited several venues for the 2002 Olympic Winter Games.
Park City actually has a ski lift in the middle of Main Street.
Lend me your wisdom, Mr. Bear.

1 Comments:

At Sunday, March 18, 2007 at 2:12:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr. Bear is pretty funny.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home