Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Weather Complaint

It cooled down a bit today, but Monday it was 91 frickin' degrees Fahrenheit in Downtown L.A.! Let me remind you that that was November 20th, and we're in the Northern hemisphere. What the hell is going on? I've lived here my whole life, but let me tell you people, being sunny and warm all the time can be a pain, too. The sunlight glares. It's still warm in my apartment at night with the windows open. And every single day I look outside and it's the same damn cloudless sky. Is November still too early to ask for weather that doesn't make me wish I was wearing shorts when I'm wearing long pants? Clouds, fog, maybe a drop of rain? Seriously.

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, November 22, 2006 at 10:18:00 AM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aha. You're missing the awesome coastal fog we've been getting. At night it's totally white outside. It's magical.

 
At Wednesday, November 22, 2006 at 10:53:00 AM PST, Blogger Adam Villani said...

Yeah, I'm too far inland for the fog. That fog in Long Beach can be awesome sometimes.

If you look on weather.com, they report a mysterious 0.94 inches of rain Monday of last week in L.A. I saw that the next day and figured it must have been an error, but it's still there. That day we had an overcast morning, but neither at home nor at work was there any evidence of rain. And I just live like 5 miles from downtown L.A. But that's the only day listed with any precipitation this month. Only one day of rain in October, too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home