Sunday, March 12, 2006

Julia Louis-Dreyfus stole my schtick!


Did any of you catch Julia Louis-Dreyfus on The Tonight Show this past Thursday? Jay showed an old videotape of a perhaps college-aged Julia performing a trick where she starts with her eyes crossed and then makes them move left and right independently of each other. The thing is, I've been doing that same trick since some time in the mid-80s after figuring it out myself. JLD is the only other person I've seen to do this trick. Do you know of anyone else doing this? For what it's worth, I can do it for longer than she can.

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, March 15, 2006 at 2:28:00 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i've done it since i was little. sorry, adam.

 
At Wednesday, March 15, 2006 at 4:11:00 PM PST, Blogger Adam Villani said...

Damn. Next time I see you, I wanna see you do it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home